Sunday, March 18, 2007

Not the old leggings

I have to admit that I wasn't that into leggings the whole time the legging craze was going on, more specifically the full-length ones. Not that the trend is abating, however, we're seeing cropped leggings for the warmer weather now, which I like very much. I think they are much more flattering cropped. Paired with high wedges, they totally show off your shapely calves and ankles. Check out these fab leggings with strings. Totally sexy and flirty. Gotta love the new twist on the good old leggings.

String Calf Leggings $18

1 comment:

Fashionasia said...

I featured a cropped legging that i bought and i tot it was oh so cute!! untill i received many anon comments on how ugly it was...haha..
well, u know this part of the world the japanese harajuku style is such a craze.... but i dont know why ppl hate my leggings...theyre so cute...:P