Friday, November 9, 2007

Adorable Humidifiers

So I was complaining about how dry my office is now that the heat is on full blast, and look what I found. Adorable humidifiers! These cool mist ultrasonic humidifiers offer refreshing air to dry rooms, which will help make the air much more comfortable to breathe, and help your skin retain the moisture better. I know moms are probably buying these for their children's rooms, but they are so cute I really want one, it's gong to look great on my desk :) All available at drugstore.com

Crane Adorable Humidifiers, 1 Gallon Ultrasonic, Cow $39.99

Crane Adorable Humidifiers, 1 Gallon Ultrasonic, Pig $39.99

Crane Adorable Humidifiers, 1 Gallon Ultrasonic, Frog $39.99

Crane Adorable Humidifiers, 1 Gallon Ultrasonic, Penguin $39.99

Crane Adorable Humidifiers, 1 Gallon Ultrasonic, Hello Kitty $44.99

UPDATE: Buy One Crane Humidifier Get Another for Only $10!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

The Hello Kitty is too cute!