Sunday, November 4, 2007

Old Navy's cashmere collection

Wanting a cashmere sweater but not sure if you want to drop a few hundred bucks for it? Treat yourself to the luxury of 100% cashmere, starting from $69.50 at oldnavy.com. I had to see it so I went to Old Navy yesterday. The cashmere was soooooo soft and the color selection was excellent. I couldn't resist so I got a cardigan in Aqua Blue, the softest baby blue ever, my favorite color. Apparently these sweaters are hand washable, so I don't even have to take it a dry cleaner. I hope it stands up to my hand washing or I'll be really sad.

Women: Women's Cashmere Scoop-Neck Sweaters - Morning Sun Women: Women's Cashmere Scoop-Neck Sweaters - Morning Sun

Women: Women's Cashmere Shawl-Collar Sweaters - Aqua Blue Women: Women's Cashmere Shawl-Collar Sweaters - Aqua Blue

Women: Women's Cashmere Cardigans - Red Admiral Women: Women's Cashmere Cardigans - Red Admiral

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious how the Old Navy cashmere has held up. Are you happy with this product? I just bought the sweater yesterday for $40 and I am concerned it may not be top quality.

`Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Of course it's not top quality--it's a cashmere sweater for $40. It's too fuzzy, it's already pilling a little, and it's itchier than cashmere is supposed to be. Didn't stop me from buying one, though--there's no way I'm shelling out two hundred bucks for a "top quality" cashmere sweater.