Wednesday, November 14, 2007

De-puff the face

Man, am I busy these days! We're getting ready to move out of the house in a week. We've got so much crap to pack, the whole place is a mess. We need to book a storage space. In the midst of all that, our jobs all of a sudden got very very stressful. Now all the effects of that are totally showing up on my face! Funny but true that you can tell you are stressed out by how your skin's reacting. My face is so puffy! Especially my eyes, they are 10 times the usual puffiness (which I can live with because that's normal for my asian eyes). I've been drinking green tea like a fiend and putting tea bags on my eyes -- almost did that at work, but I decided against it just so my co-workers wouldn't laugh at me. I also found a half used tube of Clarins Eye Contour Gel 0.7 oz in the bathroom cabinet, I've been applying it diligently. So what's everybody's methods for de-puffing the eyes, and the face in general?

A better version of the Eye Contour Gel, I think I'm going to pick one up this week.
Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum 0.7 oz $55

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Water, water, water! The more plain water you drink, the less your body will feel the need to hang on to the excess fluid. And unless your green tea is decaf, that's probably not helping your cause. A water regimen may involve a few extra trips to the bathroom, but it's always worth it to me to have my morning puffiness (face and elsewhere) invisible by midday.

Love your blog!