Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Guy's Perspective - shoes with warts

It's been a long time since I let my guy contributed to this blog. Well, when he saw these shoes, he just couldn't resist.

Wow. Fashion boggles the mind, if the mind happens to be the X-Y chromosome type. Which mine is! My God women what's wrong with you? Someone must've thought this affront was a good idea. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that brainstorming session. Black and glossy? Check. Super duper high heel? Check. Boils that look like they've resulted from a venereal disease? Check-mate! Or perhaps they were going for "studded for your added pleasure?" In any case these are by far some of the oddest shoes I've ever seen and I think personally snakeskin would be a far better option than warty toad skin. Then again, what do I know, I'm a guy :)

These are Alberta Ferretti Studded leather pumps $745 in case you were curious.

Now in my humble opinion this is an example of the right amount of Swarovski jet beads with strategic placing. The shoe is curvy, edgy and sexy in this gorgeous shade red patent leather.
Miu Miu Jeweled heel pumps $650.

1 comment:

G.G. said...

Hahahahahahahahahahha. Men, the sweet dears :P I love them -- both the XY and the shoes :)