Monday, November 12, 2007

Anna Sui accessories

My cousin and I are both big fans of Anna Sui's cute accessories, which are perfect for those girly girls like us. She has the advantage of getting those editions that are only for the Asian customers since she lives in China. So I'm going to put in "requests" for some beautiful Anna Sui accessories for this Christmas. Now if I have a backup too. This holiday season the awesome Yesstyle.com has beauty gifts sets from Anna Sui among other top brands like Nina Ricci and Calvin Klein. And they will offer elegant gift wrapping and a handwritten card for only $1.99 and free worldwide shipping for orders over $150. All gifts are shipped by express within 2 days. They will make great presents for my friends too.

Hand Mirror G - Limited Edition $28

Dolly Girl Charm - 2007 Edition $45

Embossed Velvet Lined Jewelry Box (Limited Edition) $42

Black Makeup Pouch $$38

Embossed White Cosmetic Pouch $20

Eyebrow Grooming Kit $35

No comments: