Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Are you easy to shop for?

theBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Gloss Girl Next Door (light pink shimmer)
We were so busy shopping for Christmas gifts this past weekend. We had to do it early because many of my guy's family are far away so we need to mail everything out in time. I picked out the gifts for the ladies in his family, and I think I did fabulously again. They always love my gifts. I was "griping" to my guy that every year all I get from his family is scarves and gloves, not that I'm not grateful, I'm grateful for any gifts I receive. But a girl can only use so many scarves and gloves. He said his family thinks it's very hard to shop for me. I was SHOCKED. I said I'm the easiest person to shop for. I don't need anything expensive or fancy. I'm a simple girly girl, I get so much joy from a pretty little lip gloss, a good smelling hand lotion, a cute little cell phone charm...even if everybody got my gifts from Walmart's cosmetics section or H&M, I'd be a happy camper. So I don't know why they think I'm hard to shop for. What about you? Are you tough to shop for? Do you have a "no socks"(substitute socks with anything you don't want) policy?

theBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Gloss Girl Next Door (light pink shimmer) $18

2 comments:

G.G. said...

I'm definitely easy to shop for (I think), because I want everything. Although some say they worry about me not liking the quality and/or style of something. It's always the thought that counts. Best presents are those that really showed someone thought long and hard about what to get you / make you. My best friend knitted me wool socks I wouldn't be caught dead in, in public, but are the best thing on a cold night, and I know she put a lot of love and time in them, which makes them the best socks in the world. I only have one policy -- no candlesticks and/or photo frames -- I'm drowning in those already :P

Anonymous said...

Man if I get another pair of pjs, I'm going to scream. It seems as if pjs are the default gifts in my extended family.