Friday, September 14, 2007

Avon

Boy, has Avon been in the spotlight lately! I blogged about Avon's new favorite child, Anew Ultimate Age Repair Night Cream (when Avon was handing out free samples with purchase), which now is available in full size ($34). I will getting the full size after having used the sample. The stuff is great. I don't have a double-chin or loose jawlines, so I can't attest to those dramatic results that this cream promises, but it definitely makes my skin smooth and supple(especially the areas around my eyes), and it improves my complexion.

Avon sponsored Cynthia Rowley's Spring fashion show at Gotham Hall in New York City. A team of makeup artists created the runway look for the models using colors from the upcoming Avon spring collection, as well as colors from the core color brand. The look was neutrals with pops of bold colors - including clean, fresh looking skin, navy eyes and raspberry lips and nails.

Has anybody checked out Cynthia Rowley for Avon collection? The colors are ranged from light pink to deep plum. Not a huge range, but very wearable. I quite like the All-Over Face Powder ($10). This palette looks so pretty. I love brightening powder. When done right, it really helps enhancing the complexion.

No comments: