Friday, September 28, 2007

Be a Maneater

Today's Site of the Day I feature this new awesome online boutique I came across, Maneater Threads. What a cool name. We should all aspire to be maneaters. Nice ones though, lol, which reminds me of that hiliarous book Maneater I read a couple years ago, one of the first chick-lit books that I read and got me helplessly hooked on chick-lit. Anyway, you'll find many of the popular brands you've known to love and some new brands that will catch your eyes at Maneater Threads, all here to help you to be a fierce maneater. I jumped to the sale pages right away. There are so many great steals. This is going to be a long post :p

Burning Torch Andromeda Jacket $285 $160

Denim of Virtue Reverence Slim Boot Jeans $190 $99, dark wash, slim fit, these jeans make for all-around good everyday jeans.

Fighting Eel New Sicily Dress in Forest $110 $55, this is a great background for those chunky necklaces that you can pile on and look relaxed yet stylish at the same time.

Lia Kes Victorian Lace Tweed Jacket $325 $135

Louis Verdad Wiggin's Dress $350 $175. Well, this is what a corporate fashionista would wear on a normal day :p.

Stella & Jamie Scarf Trench Coat Dress $375 $150, with a matching scarf! It's a lady-like and sophisticated trench coat.

Stella & Jamie Snow Leopard Dress $250 $170. Another stunning piece from Stella & Jamie. Love the the silvery layer underneath for giving a gorgeous, subtle glow. I'm totally recommending it to my friend who's looking for a dress to wear to her boyfriend's company party next month.

Lundgren & Windinge Wing Sleeve Jersey Dress $161 $99, a perfect balance between the voluminous top and curve-hugging skirt, bet your bum would look fabulous in this dress ;)

Soul Revival Spanish Rose Dress $190 $70. Cute cute cute!

Vanessa Barrantes Daisy Dress in Black $198 $120, how adorable is this number? I'd totally wear it on a date :p

Jenny Han Bow Sash Skirt in Coffee $150 $40. I'm really tempted to go with this one, but I don't know how to tie the sash in a stylish way.

No comments: