Friday, September 21, 2007

Strong Canadian dollar makes for good shopping online

Holy crap, the Canadian dollar is on par with the U.S. dollar! The last time this happened was in the year of 1976. It's not good news for the manufacturers and exporters, but for us shoppers, it's great news! All my friends are crossing the border to the U.S. this weekend for some serious shoppage. I wish I could go too! But we're signing the deal with the builder to purchase our new house (yay!) this Saturday, so I'm going to take advantage of the strong dollar on eBay! I'm bidding on these things right now. Sorry I can't post any links 'cause I don't want anybody to steal them from me :p

BCBG Max Azria BLACK SILK KNIT CROCHET TUNIC TOP

BCBG Max Azria SAHARA ALEXANDRA JACKET

BCBG Max Azria PINOT SILK BEADED TUBE COCKTAIL DRESS. So gorgeous, could be my holiday party dress.

Cute ruffle top from China

Grey jumper dress from China. Totally adorable, I hope I win it!!

Black plaid heels

No comments: