Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That perfect wave

(Valentino Fall 2007)
The 40s ultra-glam look is grogeous, undeniably -- the red lips, the flawless matte complexion, and especially the beautiful feminine long hair. My question is how the heck can I get that perfect neat wave that frames the face? Any of you attempted this and are an expert? Hair is definitely my weak area. I rely on my annual chemical straightening to keep my hair non-crazy so I can just wash 'n go. Anything more than that, I'm at a loss. A friend who's much better than doing her hair showed me how to get pretty waves and curls just using a curling iron. But her hair is well-behaved as opposed to my unruly treses. Well, she insists it's not impossible, but definitely takes practice, good tools, and fantasic products. She uses Frederic Fekkai products, apparently they are the best out there. They provide your hair shine, bounce, strength, texture, body -- you name it they have it. It all sounds like rocket science to me. Please share what you use to create that sexy hair.

Frederic Fekkai Texturizing Balm 4 oz $17.50

Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls Cream 4 oz $19.50

Frederic Fekkai Wave Creating Spray 8 oz $19.50

No comments: