Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Inner rim eyeliner



Megan Fox's eye makeup looks so sexy and sultry. Why? Well, besides the fact that she's a freakin' gorgeous girl, her inner rim eyeliners are perfect! It's totally hot for this season's 40's movie star glamour look. And you can even wear it during the day, just don't go too dark. That's one eye makeup trick that I wish I could master. I know you aren't actually supposed to wear eyeliner so close to your eyes for health and sanitary reasons. Believe me it bugs the hell out of my eyes when I try to draw it so close to my eyes. But for the occasional party or big night out, I wish for once I could wear it. But having Asian eyes, I can never draw a clean eyeliner on the inside of the lashes, and you can't even see it when I open my eyes! Gaah! But tell me, do you like the look? Are you an expert at applying the seductive eyeliner? Please share any tips! :D

Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Caviar $22. A Smashbox signature, this unique cream formula can be applied with a brush for amazing, smudge-proof coverage.

No comments: