Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - a superstar



I hope everybody has checked out Sephora's Superstars of 2007. In the Best Complexion category is Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Nude $42. I heard about how great it was for the longest time. My friend sings its praises all the time. so I finally decided to shell out the cash for it. And I can say it is worth every cent. I got the oil-free version since I have an oily T-zone. The texture is so light and sheer, I don't feel it on my face at all. It adds just a touch of color, blends effortlessly into the skin so I can still see my own complexion, which looks so smooth and it doesn't settle into the pores (don't you just hate that?). It's great for somebody like me who doesn't usually wear makeup. And the big bonus for me is it has SPF 20, no need for a seperate sunscreen!

Check out the other skincare and beauty winners. I'm thinking of getting Philosophy Purity Made Simple 16 oz $32 and Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish 14.1 oz $62.50

No comments: