Thursday, October 25, 2007

Avon ANEW Clinical Sale

Looking to vamp up your seasonal skincare routine, Avon's got your covered. From October 26th through November 8th, you will be able to get ANEW Clinical products for $5 for every one they buy at regular price! (This offer also comes with half-price shipping.) I love Avon's ANEW products. They really show results and the price point is way below the expensive department store brands.

I've been a faithful user of ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector ($32), Anew's #1 wrinkle fighting cream. Although I don't have any wrinkles yet, prevention is the key for me when it comes to skincare. I believe in starting on the anti-wrinkle creams early. This one builds collagen and protein to make your skin stay plump, and basically tells your skin cells to behave as healthy youthful skin cells should.

I also recommend this absolutely wonderful lip treatment ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System $25! It's a two-step treatment, for the delicate skin around your mouth as well as your lips. It helps reduce those scary vertical lines around the mouth. The best thing for me is it helps my lips retain that natural rosy pink color. This will be a must-have during the harsh winter months.


And I think I'm going to get this ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Elixir $54. It's a little pricey, but I'm hearing great reviews about it. The much anticipated October Best of Beauty issue of Allure will hit newsstands nationwide next week featuring 3 wins for AVON and, ANEW Ultimate Age Repair Night Cream and Elixir receive the most prestigious recognition of "Beauty Breakthrough". I just have to try this one out!

No comments: