Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Boots Galore!

Yes, boots, boots and more boots! Can you tell I'm totally obsessed with them? I've been living in my boots for the past few weeks. All my friends have noticed that too. I'm scouring the Weeb and eBay to get more. I've even warmed up to ankle boots and booties! I've (sorta) narrowed down my favorites to the following. I know it's pretty insane. I have to work harder.

Women: White Mountain Marcus - Black Women: White Mountain Marcus - Black $89. Classic and cool! No wonder it's a best-seller.

Women: Report Ruby - Gray Women: Report Ruby - Gray $110. Love the chunky heel, always a sign of comfort. And the buckle helps make your ankle look slimmer.

Women: AK Anne Klein Merritt - Espresso Women: AK Anne Klein Merritt - Espresso $169 $134.50. Very elegant. I picture it with my new purple chiffon dress and black wool coat.

Women: Poetic Licence Glamazon - Black Women: Poetic Licence Glamazon - Black $170. I'm always drawn to unusual heels. Lovely curves.

Women: Via Spiga Degli - Dark grey Women: Via Spiga Degli - Dark grey $295. And of course you gotta have a pair with bows this year. I find pretty accents really help slim the ankle. You can probably tell I'm big on slimming the ankle huh? ;)

Women: La Canadienne Trevis - Black Women: La Canadienne Trevis - Black $235. This one is waterproof! will be perfect when the snow comes and I have to walk in the yucky slush.

No comments: