Friday, October 26, 2007

I love sweater dresses, but...

Sweater dresses are huge this fall. But it can be tricky to pick the right one that look comfortable, stylish, and even dare I say, sexy. I'm always afraid of it being either too bulky or too tight. After trying on quite a few last weekend, I find for myself, a very open deep neckline really helps break up the bulk, and having some volume in the sleeves avoids looking like I'm wrapped too tightly all over, which makes my arms look thick, and also helps detract attention from my bum because unlike many of my super slim Asian friends, I have a butt and I don't necessarily want to flaunt that, lol. The following two sweater dresses come pretty close to being perfect. What are your criteria for the perfect sweater dress for you? I'd love to hear about everybody's tips on what to look for and what to avoid!

Ya Ya Flo Marino Sweater Birdseye 299EUR

Rebecca Taylor Deep V Dress Graphite 399EUR

(Use code trickortreat to get 20% off at Misamu)

No comments: