Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Leather gloves make every outfit better

I was browsing Maxstudio.com's always stylish lookbook and I noticed so many of the outfits are punctuated with a pair of leather gloves. This is such a simple and chic way to make an outfit pop. Now I really really want a pair of leather gloves, preferably long enough to reach half way on my forearm. Strangely, Maxstudio doesn't offer the gloves they used in the pictures. So I found this perfect pair at Nordstrom, elbow length Ruched Leather Glovesicon cut from supple nappa leather and lined with soft silk ($135). They will go perfect with any of these casual or dressy outfits.


SATIN DEVORE BUBBLE DRESS $298
GLOVE LEATHER VICTORIAN BOOTS $299
18GG FINE WOOL TURTLENECK SWEATER $98


RAYON SILK CROCHETED NECK BLOUSE $168 $128
DOUBLE FACE WOOL JACKIE O PANTS $168 $128


SILK WOOL JERSEY BAT SLEEVE FROCK $188 $118
CASHMERE SCARF $128
ARCHITECHTURAL WEDGE SNAKESKIN SHOES $149


HAND-KNIT CASHMERE & WOOL CARDIGAN $268
MACRAMED CREPE ROMA BLOUSE $168 $128
SOLID WOOL GABARDINE SHORTS $118 $88
70'S LOAFER PUMPS $149

And by the way, I have a coupon from Maxstudio for you. Save $20 off your purchases of $100 or more at MaxStudio.com, code cj07.

1 comment:

G.G. said...

Isn't Max Azria wonderful. I can walk into a Max store, and wear anything! It's as if he was designing for my body. Love him! Great picks!