Thursday, October 4, 2007

Buttons on Boots

I can't wait to start wearing my winter boots again. And I'm hunting for new boots of course. I'm seeing a lot of boots adorned with buttons with a retro vibe. They are quite cute, especially on the booties.

Women: Franco Sarto Tempest - Black Women: Franco Sarto Tempest - Black $150

Women: Alberto Fermani 2389 - Brown and green combo Women: Alberto Fermani 2389 - Brown and green combo $545

Women: Frye Adrienne Button Boot - Dark brown Women: Frye Adrienne Button Boot - Dark brown $398

Women: Vince Camuto Yen - Black Women: Vince Camuto Yen - Black $159

Women: BC Footwear Jelly Donut - Gray suede Women: BC Footwear Jelly Donut - Gray suede $80

Women: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Ready to Spike - Black Women: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Ready to Spike - Black $55

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent collection of boots,have to get one for my daughter for this christmas.