Thursday, December 21, 2006

Louboutin

What kind of person are you? By that I mean, are you a bag person, a shoe person, a jeans person, etc. I'm a shoe person by far, perhaps a bag person come close second, and a dress person third. I love classy pumps, sexy sandals, funky boots and cutesy flats. I admit I have an addiction to buying shoes. I have shoes in my closet that I haven't worn yet.

Nevertheless, that doesn't stop me from buying more. I dream of the day that I could own a pair by Christian Louboutin. Louboutin has definitely been the "it" shoe label this year. It is being lusted after like Manolos were. With price tags go from $700 and upwards, only the rich and famous can afford them. There are so many knock-offs out there. Thesedays, it seems every girl is sporting the flatform pumps. But no matter how they try to make the knock-offs look like the real thing, they can never come close. Imagine your feet in this beauty...*sniff sniff*

Off white satin, gold lace pumps with the Louboutin's signature red sole. I don't even want to know how much these cost. Unless I mysteriously acquire $1,000 this week(just an estimate for this shoe), I'll have to be looking for knock-offs. Any of you shoe divas have seen any good knock-offs for this one yet? I take a slight lower heel and non-red sole *again...sniff sniff*.

2 comments:

Dinah said...

I am a bag person and have been for years!!! I do love those shoes so much and the fact that it has a red sole is just so sexy!

BeautyGirl23 said...

I'm just a fashion girl period. I think you just have to know how to put everything together.