Saturday, December 16, 2006

Variety is good sometimes

Jennifer Aniston arrives at the premiere screening of the FX Network's 'Dirt' at the Paramount Theater in L.A. (Source: Page Six.)

Please stop the boringness, Jen! I know you have found a style that suits you and those snarky Hollywood stylists/judges say that you do not make fashion mistakes. But I swear I've seen you in something similar to this black shirt/dress/shirt dress a million times. Of course you don't make mistakes. How can you when all you wear is the same thing over and over and over again? Please add some colors and different shapes to your wardrobe. You will look refreshed (not "Homely" as Kimberly Stewart said, not that we pay any attention to what that Paris-wannabe says).

May I make a suggestion for a pretty day dress? This one is still safe, but different.

Silk crepe dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs, $370 at net-a-porter.

While we are browsing, can I just say I LOVE this Development Silk flutter sleeve dress $385!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So well-said.

Dinah said...

I agree with you 100%. I do not understand why she has to wear black all the time, she has a great shape.... I love love that flutter sleeve dress!

Shopaholic D said...

I agree too! playing it safe is good as a base style, but you gotta push the envelope now and again...maybe one day

:) D