Monday, December 4, 2006

New bike



This is my new bike I bought in China while on our honeymoon. Thanks to its foldability into half of its normal size, we were able to put it in a cardboard box and put it on the plane. I saw many girls riding it on the street, every time I saw one I'd comment on how cute they looked. When I saw it in the store, I jokingly said "I want one 'cause it's so freakin' cute. But it'd be crazy to buy a bike here and try to bring it back home!" But my loving hubby said "it's do-able." So the next day 2 hours before we were leaving for the airport, I made up my mind and bought it. I really like this bike because you sit upright (as opposed to leaning forward like on a mountain bike) on it, it's very easy to ride...yep you can even wear a skirt riding it. But the weather's been wet and cold, and now it's started snowing, I've never had a chance to ride it. It's been sitting in the hallway this whole time! I just have to wait 'til next spring. It has a bell too! Now if I just could find a cute basket to attach on the front for when I pick out fresh flowers at the market, haha!

No comments: