Friday, January 25, 2008

Ask Petite Chou - are peep toe heels still hot?

Dear Ma Petite Chou,

I was just wondering if peep toe heels are still going to be hot this year. I'm late on the whole peep toe scene. Now I got my first pair and I can't stop buying more. I really hope I can get much mileage out of them.

xoxo,
M.


Keep buying them and wearing them, I say! I absolutely adore peep toe shoes (flat or high). They are just that tad more sexy than closed toe ones. I don't see them retreating anytime soon, if ever. Otherwise, I think people who bought Louboutin peep pumps would not be happy! I love pairing them with tights. And in the summer, they force you to keep your toes in an impeccable state. I like small peeps 'cause I like to hide most of my big toe ;). What does everybody else think? Do you love peep toes or you think it's just a trend that will fade?

These are all to-dye-for.

Christian Louboutin Mini Bout pumps $730

Christian Louboutin Privatita platform slingbacks $750

Alexander McQueen Striped leather pumps $805

Marni Peep-toe platforms $741

Roberto Cavalli Iridescent leather pumps $875 $612.50

Women: Charles by Charles David Radiate - GrayWomen: Charles by Charles David Radiate - Gray $115 $85.99

Women: Isaac Mizrahi Garland - Black Women: Isaac Mizrahi Garland - Black $265 $158.99

Women: Dolce Vita Moritz-37 - Pop magenta Women: Dolce Vita Moritz-37 - Pop magenta $100

Women: Apepazza Martora - PewterWomen: Apepazza Martora - Pewter $129 $63.99

No comments: