Thursday, January 31, 2008

Extra 20% off on handbags at SmartBargains

Somebody emailed me about the Extra 20% off Handbags sale at SmartBargains. Since SmartBargains.com slashes the retail prices pretty quickly, I decided to take a look. I see some bags I like. The rest are a bit boring or season-inappropriate. Check out the sale and you might find something else you like.

Cole Haan Aerin Large North-South Leather Satchel $475 $249.99 + 20% off. Totally functional. The double outer pockets remind me of the Corina bags. I'm sure that's where Cole Haan got the idea from.

Michael Kors Jet Set Small Patent Box Satchel $198 $99.99 + 20% off. Very cute, great for going to lunches or doing coffee dates 'cause you just want to look cute, not lug around a ton of stuff.

BCBGMAXAZRIA Large Shopper $178 $99.99 + 20% off. J'adore shoppers 'cause if the purchased items are small enough, I like to stuff them all in my shopper instead of toting several plastic bags.

Perlina Waxy Leather Satchel $165 $99.99 + 20% off. Another nice everyday bag, gorgeous red leather has a little shine but is not overly flashy. The two large front open top pockets will be very handy.

BCBGMAXAZRIA Metallic Clutch $198 $89.97 + 20% off. If you want a evening clutch that's not gold or silver, this deep shimmery blue is a nice alternative.

Cole Haan Leather Double Flap Wallet $125 $69.99 + 20% off. Really like the dark forest green shade. I've wanted a green wallet forever.

Sale ends February 3rd.

No comments: