Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'd LOVE to be there in person!

So, I have the opportunity to go to Fashion Week, thanks to Sarah and Julie (thank you darlings!), to attend Project Runway designer Victorya Hong's debut show on February 1st! Imagine my excitement when I got the invitation! But I can't go *cries*. I know you are going to scold me for giving up such a great opportunity. I really really want to go, but living far away from NYC and having a day job has its downsides when it comes to going to Fashion Week in NYC. But I'll have my eyes peeled for the show and will pass along the pictures for you guys.

By the way, did any of you buy her winning dress when it went on sale at Steve & Barry’s? I really hope so! You know we don't have Steve & Barry's here. Send me pictures of the dress if you bought it :)

No comments: