Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tarte's adorable blushes

Tarte has such fun blushes, the usage and packaging are so different from the traditional way. These are my current two favorites. They are pricey, but great blushes are worth paying for. I read in a magazine (either Elle Canada or FASHION) that you can skimp lip glosses as there are many great cheap options, but you just might have to pay a little more for fantastic blushes because the pigmentation technology used in high-end blushes is more advanced to ensure a foolproof application and true color long-staying power throughout the day. I can attest to that. Some blushes somehow change shade at the end of day, like one of my soft rosy color turned orange-y. I don't know if you have this experience. It's not pleasant.

Tarte Cheek Stain Doll Face $28, Tarte's most popular product! I love the water-based gel, it goes on so clean and you don't need any tool, just dab it on your cheeks. And the shades are so pretty.

Tarte Natural Swirl Cheek Stain Full Blossom $28, for a even more natural glow, this one is perfect. And with a super blend of antioxidants and fruit extracts, it's like a skincare product in disguise.

No comments: