Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Can't have enough tights!

I have my go-to tights in black, brown, and grey, which are handy and makes dressing in the morning easy. I'm also trying to add to my tights collection with some unusual pieces, statement pieces to go with simple dresses. If winter's still a long way to go for you as it is for me, you'll feel refreshed in these funky ones for the next few months.

Givenchy Ladies Brocade Tights (3162) $18. I would've never thought brocade design would make good tights! These are sexy and sophisticated.

Trasparenze Esmeralda Footless Over The Knee Leggings $15.49. So funky and cool. I don't know if these are particularly functional in the winter, but who cares, if you got the legs, show 'em off in these!

Pamela Mann Fishnet Tights $9.95. Not something I'd wear to work, but on weekends these can definitely spice up an outfit. I'd probably wear another pair black tights underneath these for more warmth.

Hue by Tracy Reese Dot Tights $28 $17.90, totally adorable.

Sparkle & Fade Marled Tights $18 $9.99. These look really cozy.

No comments: