Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Avon Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Day Lotion SPF 15

I appreciate the fact that my mom has a friend who sells her Avon stuff from time to time now, unlike before I would turn my nose up and tell my mom not to get sucked into buying things from her friend when it was back when Avon was producing ho-hum products. Now some of the Avon stuff can rival with department store brands without the hefty price tag, such is Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Day Lotion SPF 15 $12. It's the perfect daytime moisturizer in the winter when I don't need a heavy-duty sunscreen but still need adequate sun protection plus loads of antioxidants and moisture-locking agents. It's light-weight and doesn't clog pores (one of my fears whenever sunscreens are concerned). As long as your skin isn't the super dry type, this one will be sufficient for you during the day. And if you do need extra moisture, you can layer it over your favorite moisturizer.

No comments: