Thursday, July 12, 2007

Live Free or Die Hard



Is an awesome movie! I saw it this week. It was just Wow! Go see it if you can't decide, I'm deciding it for you, haha! It's a movie you must see in the theater to appreciate it. Lots of explosions, car crashes, helicopter blowing up...all things that make me happy. Lol. What can I say, I'm an action movie kind of girl. Bruce Willis is damn sexy and tough for an old guy. Ok, maybe some of you are going "ewww" right now. But he is!
And Maggie Q makes a beautiful villain. "The Asian ninja chick", like Bruce Willis says in the movie, is "smoking hot!" There's a story on Maggie Q in Telephgrah, Lithe spirit. It's quite an interesting read. I've been a fan of hers since her movie making days in Hong Kong.

(Source: Yahoo!Movies, killermovies.com)

No comments: