Thursday, July 19, 2007

Predictions of the Fashion Skeptic

First off if you find this post strange it is because my strange-yet-lovable husband is writing it. His views do not reflect the opinions of this blog. Void in Utah.
... My name is Grindy and I approve this message! I've noticed fashion goes to some interesting sources for inspiration. I'm a big believer in "Nothing new under the sun" and think it's, "All been done before." So Fashion has gone to the Military ad nauseam, they've tapped into skilled trades and fairy tales. So where next? Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Ninjas. I know what you're thinking... Ninjas and fashion don't mix. I disagree, they were probably the first people to really go out on a limb with the "basic black", perhaps they took it a little too far but I digress. Regardless, I think Tabi are going to be the next big thing! The separation of toes 1-2 and 3-5 (3-6 in the south) will be all the rage!
If you ladies can wear this and feel normal

You can wear this and feel normal

No comments: