Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Perfect knitwear for over-AC'ed offices

Is your office freezing cold like mine? I don't know why the heck they have to turn up the AC so much?! I blame it on those guys upstairs from Marketing 'cause they are always in suits. I guess they need more cold air than those of us in our summery light outfits. I actually got a cold from going from arctic cold building to sweltering heat back and forth. So I started bringing a light cardigan to work. You might feel they aren't necessary in the summer. But you'll thank God that you got one (a stylish one of course) when you are freezing to death.

Rebecca Taylor Cardi with Tie Mocha 299EUR 150EUR

Generra Tie Waist Sweater Eggshell 187EUR

Generra Deep V Heather Grey 189EUR 94EUR

Nanette Lepore Johnny be Good Jacket Beige 159EUR

No comments: