Saturday, April 21, 2007

Banish them!

Man Jessica Simpson looks just terrible in those high-waisted pants! Super frumpy and shapeless. She has no waist or hips. Jessica, say NO to high-waisted pants!










I totally stay away from high-waisted pants. Call me fashion timid or stubborn or wahtever. I have yet to see a girl look good in those evil bum-flattening high-waisted pants. If you are a 5'10" 100 lbs model, you *might* look decent in them. But you'd still look much hotter in these fab jeans. I love the angled back pockets. They help your bum look extra perky!
5 Pocket Bootleg in DublinJames Jeans 5 Pocket Bootleg in Dublin $176

(Source: life&style weekly)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you, high waisted jeans look terrible!! i found your blog through asiajam and i like it!!

Moi said...

Thanks martha dear! :D

S. said...

When I first saw that picture (and many more on Go Fug Yourself) I was astounded.

That more than anything she's ever said was proof that the woman is not all there.

Anonymous said...

Dude, totally agreed. These are heinous.

Kitty said...

I agree. Even if u r 5'9 and have long legs, you still will look better in thight jeans. ANd if u have long legs, why to hide them anyway in baggy pants?

http://www.kittyrenovates.blogspot.com