Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fab product - Gloves in a Bottle


I was sent this sample from Gloves In A Bottle $12.95 to try. It's a hand lotion. It claims that --

"Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture. The problem is they come off when you wash or touch something. In order for moisture to really do any good it needs to get below the second major layer of skin; only your natural moisture is going to reach that level. Unlike conventional lotions, Gloves In A Bottle will not wash off and keeps out the moisture-robbing irritants while helping to retain natural moisture, resulting in smoother skin that is not dry. It comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells."

I've been using it for a week and I love it! It does keep my hands well-moisturized for hours and it doesn not wash off! Not only does it keep my hands soft, it's really helped my cuticles. I'm very impressed. I have the most stubbornly dry cuticles. I'm always looking for cuticle treament that can help my hands, but I'm also a lazy-ass, I forget to keep applying whatever cream/lotion of my choice at the moment. Gloves In A Bottle is long-lasting, so I don't have to keep applying it all the time. It's like a barrier that keeps my hands from feeling dry for hours, which is quite impressive because the lotion is quite thin and runny, unlike the conventional thick occlusiveness that's required for a heavey-duty head cream. If you like an effective hand lotion without the heavy greasy feeling, then you'll definitely like Gloves In A Bottle, especially if you work with your hands a lot, you want to keep your hands smooth and youthful. If this lotion had included a sunscreen, it would be my number one hand lotion!

Go here to get free samples.

2 comments:

Dinah said...

I also have the wrost dry cuticles and if this stuff can work for you then I need to try it!

Anonymous said...

I use Gloves in a Bottle all the time - I'm an artist and end up washing my hands a zillion times a day (slight exaggeration). Gloves in a Bottle makes it easier to keep my hands clean plus seems to save them from drying up and cracking despite the paint, oil and thinners I get all over them. I also use it whenever I’m cleaning the house (not so often!), gardening or doing any DIY and find it fantastic at shielding my hands from any chemicals and dirt. Great stuff - I get it from the UK Gloves in a Bottle website - excellent service too.