Sunday, April 29, 2007

Out of my comfort zone

I've gone quite crazy with the shoppage lately. Yesterday I went with a friend to a Guess warehouse sale. It was the third day of the sale, and being Saturday it was a complete chaos. Stuff was being picked over and over. Considering the slim pickings, I still managed to get quite some stuff, a canvas bag with patent accents, a dress, a couple of skirts and tops. So today I'm wearing this hot pink silk Marciano pencil skirt in the high-waisted corset style. It's definitely not something I would wear normally. My guy loves it, he thinks I should step out of my comfort zone more often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That skirt is amazing.

Moi said...

Awww thanks ambika! I was feeling quite sheepish in it.

Anonymous said...

OMG if i was a guy and knew how to whistle, I'd so do it!! :D that dress looks A-mazing on you!!!

Moi said...

Thanks jenjen! You're so sweet, lol!

Paula D. said...

Very cute skirt!