Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A picture perfert dress for a perfect night

Have you been to any mall lately? Last night I went to the local mall and it was PACKED with girls shopping for prom dresses. My prom days are over, le sigh (I guess my "prom" now is my company's holiday party, but it's not the same, you can't act wild and goofy in front of your co-workers), but I couldn't help wanting to try on some pretty dresses. I know so many people who lament what they wore to their prom years ago. I think the trick is to stay classic, pick colors and shapes that are flattering for you, and stay away from frills! However, if a particular quirky dress makes you feel can truly express yourself, I say go for it and don't worry about how you'll feel looking at your pictures 10 years later.

I love Ruby Rox's dresses. They are perfect for a young lady who wants to look pretty and elegant. The colors are so refreshing, and lace designs are ultrafeminine. If you haven't found your perfect dress, check them out. You'll wow your date and all your friends!


icon
iconRuby Rox Princess Lace Dress
icon $78


icon
iconRuby Rox Princess Lace Dress
icon $78


icon
iconRuby Rox Princess Lace Dress
icon $78


icon
iconRuby Rox Princess Lace Dress
icon $78

No comments: