Monday, April 30, 2007

Paris trip almost no-go

Well, I was utterly depressed last week because I thought our Paris trip was botched as we have been battling with the car dealership that we’d recently bought our car from (the car died after only 4000 KM). The possibility of shelling thousands of dollars out of our own pocket is very real at this point. However, yesterday we made a decision that we must go on this Paris trip, so we went ahead and bought air tickets (which weren’t cheap either). We are not giving in.

People do not utter the words “used car salesmen” in total disgust without good reason. Ladies (and guys), if you are from the Greater Toronto Area, DO NOT buy cars from Kingscross Motor Sports in Scarborough!!! They refused to take any responsibility. So please heed my warning if you're about to go there. They are the greasiest, scummiest, most dishonest car salesmen (and women) we've ever met.

Anyway, I won't let this get me down. I'm just waiting for my friend to show up so we can go shopping later. I know I know, shopping again. I'm just going to window shop and help her pick out a few dresses. She's being influenced by me and now she craves for pretty spring dresses. Well, looking at these won't break my bank account. And it lifts my mood.

Geometric Pattern Minimal Dress $110

Baby Doll Polka Dot Dress $48

Renaissance Floral Pattern Dress $85

Lovely Embroidery Dress $78

Flower Printed Lace Dress $72

Pattern Layered Trapeze Dress $130

Retro Pattern Chiffon Dress $75

No comments: