Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Fab product - Muleos

Michele at Muleos sent me a sample (thanks dear!) to try.

My verdict? LOVE it! If you love buying backless heels, you will love Muleos. I've always been irked by backless heels. My jeans and pants love to slip under my heels when I walk. As a result I avoid buying backless heels. I was really excited to try the Muleos on, but I could only find one pair of pink heels. Excuse the color clash (I should've asked for a silver pair maybe, hehe), but you can clearly see how elegantly they are wrapped about my ankles. The leather is very soft. I walked around the house for an hour. The straps felt really comfortable, and they stayed put. Beside the function, I love the look of it. It's just so sexy. I love shoes that have ankle straps. Muleos instantly turns an ordinary looking mule into a sexy heel.
So if you have some backless slides and mules, but because of the comfort issue you avoid wearing them, I recommend you getting Muleos. The straps are $11.99, and the ties are $9.99. Now I know I'm going to buy a pair of black strappy backless sandals for a completely sleek look.

No comments: