Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Kickoff Sale!

This April snow is really getting to me. I wanna wear my new light spring stuff, damnit! There are lots of sales going on right now. Ladies, are you shopping like crazy like me? Shop The Spring Kickoff Sale at eLUXURY.com! There are tons of stuff that you'll LOVE. Save 70% on Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture, Marc by Marc Jacobs, La Perla, Trovata, James Perse, and more. Select denim styles from Edun, Earnest Sewn, 7 for all Mankind, True Religion, and more are now $79 - $159. You know me, I always look at dresses first.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Solid Silk Crepe Dress $338 $129! Beautiful silk dress, it is timeless.

Bailey 44 Waterfall Dress $196 $117

Ella Moss Edie Dress $194 $79

Ella Moss Pandora Tie Front Flutter Sleeve Top $101 $39. So versatile, you can layer it over a tank, a tube top, a spaghetti strap dress, even a bikini.

No comments: