Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Some purchases

I was doing spring clean in my closet on the weekend. As I was swapping out the winter stuff for spring stuff, I just wanted to purge everything and buy a completely new wardrobe. So a friend and I went shopping. It was a quick trip, I only got a few purchases, but they will keep me happy for now, i.e. this week.

I wanted a pair of silver flats. I'd get Giuseppe Zanotti Rhinestone Ballerina $595 if I had that much dough to drop.
So naturally I had to go with something similar looking. I found this crocheted one with a few pieces of silver sequins. They don't have this have this strange blueish tint like they do in the picture, don't know why. They are uber comfortable. Wearing them is like I'm wearing those socks with the rubber sole on the bottom.


I also got a pair of faux python skin sandals. Now it's time to get my feet in shape. Pedicures!

Speaking of snake skin, I'm drooling over this baby.

icon
iconWomen's Hype Chaleticon $159.95 on sale for $79.99!!


And I got this grey tunic. It's so comfortable and roomy, and I like the bubble sleeves. Yesterday I layered a yellow top underneath it. I found yellow and grey worked really well together.

1 comment:

BeautyGirl23 said...

Cute finds. Kudos on the spring cleaning, I'm still doing mine.