Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dress jacket


This would be the perfect jacket for spring right now. Especially here in Southern Ontario, Canada, the temperature has been hovering around 5 degrees celsius, it's rainy and chilly (Give it up already, Winter!). You want to wear pretty light spring stuff, but you still need an extra layer to keep warm. This is one of those dress coats that I love so much. It's so pretty with all the details, it doesn't look like outer wear, see how cute the back is! It'll make the outfit all on its own. I can't decide which color I should get. I love them both, and you gotta love the price.
Double-Breasted Dressy Coat $28 at

Asia Jam

2 comments:

BeautyGirl23 said...

The dark blue stands out and looks very classy.

Anonymous said...

I love the piping. Super cute and so cheap!