Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dancing with the Stars


Are any of you girls obsessed with the show Dancing with the Stars like I am? I love that show, or I should say this season as I skipped the last two. Apolo is just so cute with his goatee and long hair. He is technically the strongest one in my opinion. He's the only star who can match his partner when it comes to more complicated dance moves. Laila is so sexy and graceful, like my guy says, she dances like a little girl even though she looks so tough. Joey's just all good all-around. He's an entertainer, so naturally he's got the advantage on the showmanship. And he's so funny, you can't help but like him! It'll come down to these three fighting in the end. Ian's good, but clearly he's no match for them.

I'm 100% sure Billy Ray's gone tonight. He is just terrible. Did you see he was so pissed off when Bruno called his dance "crap" last night? Understandably. But he is the worst of the bunch. I think even Paulina and Shandi were better than him. But he's such a likable person, it's no wonder the viewers have kept him in the competition this far. Perhaps the twisted pleasure of watching him just how terrible he is what most people enjoy, lol. I was really sad when John was eliminated last week though. Just like Carrie Ann said, he was adorable like a teddy bear. And he was so humble and he tried so hard when he was much older and much less fit physically than the rest of them.

Oh I love the judges! They are all so wacky and opinionated. Bruno's just hilarious. The show wouldn't be the same without Bruno. He just loves having the last vote. I was laughing my head off when he and Len were arguing about Apollo's tango, they were telling each other to shut up! That was great. Tom, the host, even whacked Len with his cue card, lol.

I'm really getting the itch to learn ballroom and latin dances now after watching the show. I took some lessons before, but never stuck with it for long. I should look into taking some lessons again. It just looks so much fun, doesn't it? :D

(source: abc.com)

No comments: