Thursday, May 31, 2007

Only for the stars

Guyliner's main men include Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz ...

... the Killers frontman Brandon Flowers ...

... and actor/musician Jared Leto.

Eyeliners on guys? Get into guyliner If you can pull it off, boys, take a cue from Capt. Jack. I don't think so. Unless you're a rock star or a movie star and you're doing it for show. I don't think any of the guys that I know would be caught dead wearing eyeliners or any other form of makeup, including the "flamboyant" ones.

This makes me laugh:

Spector, who has styled fashion shoots for Flaunt, Gotham, Out, People and Maxim, says the best way to apply guyliner is carefully.

"One should apply with a thin line inside the eyelid, which requires a steady hand. It is sometimes easier to have a friend apply it for you because it can be a sensitive area to apply to," he says. "If it is applied too thickly, it can make you look like a drag queen, or Amy Winehouse."


Uhh...there's no way around it, you will look like a drag queen!

(Source: nydailynews)

1 comment:

s.i. michaels said...

If I saw my boyfriend in *any* makeup whatsoever, I would laugh until I cried.