Sunday, May 27, 2007

What I missed

Did I miss much last week while I was away?

All the talks were on Cannes Film Festival of course. Check out the good and the bad fashion.

What's with Paris Hilton's religious PR stunt? Ugh, enough already!

Campaign face-off between Lindsay Lohan and Scarlett Johansson. "Lindsay Lohan was reportedly rejected as the new face of Louis Vuitton last October after execs deemed her “too American” for the label. So she had to content herself with gigs for lesser labels like Miu Miu and Jill Stuart. So who wasn't too American for Vuitton? Actress and Lohan rival Scarlett Johansson. Johansson’s second campaign for the French label just came out at the same time that Lohan’s Jill Stuart spread."

Keira Knightley appears on June issue of Vogue and took some beautiful photos in Africa.

I tried hard to avoid finding out who won Dancing with the Stars competition before I watched the finale (I downloaded it), but I couldn't! Well...Apolo won!! I knew it! He WAS the best.

No comments: