Monday, May 28, 2007

Ask Petite Chou - wedding anniversary gift


It makes me so happy to know that there are gentlemen out there who read my blog as well and they make use of it to please the love of their lives.

Q: Hi, I'm looking to purchase a nice bag for my wife (for our 1st anniversary), and I was wondering if you could help me with the decision. I saw on your blog your mention of the Fendi "Grand Borghese", and it seems like a well-made, non-gimmicky kind of bag that I wouldn't feel quite so ripped off for buying. (I saw a clear plastic one for almost $1000). Last year I got her a white fendi spybag and a Louis Vuitton duffel-bag, and I was trying to get her something that would complement her ever-growing collection.

A: What a romantic gesture! Yes, I think Fendi Selleria Grand Borghese Bag $2190 is an absolutely lovely bag to add to your wife's bag collection. You're so right in wanting to get her a well-made and non-gimmicky bag. $1000 for a clear plastic bag is just insane, isn't it? The Grand Borghese's handles and shape are so classic and elegant. The logo is subdued, and the way it goes under the beautiful Signature equestrian topstitching is an interesting touch. The leather belt and the buckles with Fendi Selleria embroidery are lots of fun. They stand out more in white, which lends it to a younger look. But either white or black, you cannot go wrong. And at 15.5"x 13"x 6", it's a perfect size for her to have everything she needs during the day looking ever-so chic. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: