Monday, May 7, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker in Fendi, not Bitten

SJP looks picture perfect in this white Fendi dress and bag at the Night & Day exhibition in New York City. I really love this dress, it adds lovely curves to her lean frame. I wonder how she'd look in her own Bitten clothes, if she would acctually wear any of that stuff.
So the line will go on sale on June 7. For those of us in Canada, I guess we just have to pass this one. Have any of you seen the line? I caught a glimpse of it over at The Budget Fashionista before she was forced to take them down. Nothing really stuck with me, I think a lot of it was basics, not that it's a bad thing. We all need basics in our wardrobe. Would you buy considering everything is $19.98 or less? I'm just curious as to how average people, which is most of us, react to her line.

(Source: instyle.com)

No comments: