Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sexy goody-two-shoes

Cute Jessica Alba is all covered up at her new movie Fantastic Four sequal premier. There's no skin shown except for her ankels. It's quite the contrast to her sexy character in Fantastic Four.

And here is a smokin' hot Jessica appearing in the June issue of GQ. It's interesting that in interviews she always says she's a shy girl, a church goer and never dresses sexily and even compares herself to other young hollywood stars and says that she doesn't intentionally show any part of her body. But men's magazines love her! I've seen her in Maxim, Stuff, FHM, etc. She looks quite the vixen. But for public appearances she always goes for the conservative and wholesome look. Maybe this is how she markets herself, to which I say, is a pretty business savvy move. And she is one of the more mature young actresses. Guys like to fantasize about good girls. By the way, I love her swimsuit. It is sexy, maybe even more so than a bikini. My guy will probably agree 'cause he loooves Jessica Alba, lol. I think this summer I will keep an eye out for a swimsuit like hers.

(Source: life&style and hollyscoop)