Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MaxStudio's lookbook

I like online boutiques that have nice lookbooks. Today's feature is on Maxstudio.com. I really like looking at its lookbook. The looks they put together are so classically chic, they make you think hey if I get these, I can wear them for a long time and have a better neater wardrobe with quality pieces.

I love the slim fitted jacket with the uber wide-legged pants man-tailored look, it's dramatic yet cool and nonchalant. STRIPE COTTON/LINEN JACKET
$228 on sale for $118 and STRIPE COTTON/LINEN WIDELEG TROUSERS $128 on sale for $78.

SILK GAZAR SEAMED COAT $328 on sale for $139, and SILK CHIFFON EMPIRE DRESS $298 on sale for $104. A nice light jacket over a chiffon dress is one of those forever elegant looks.

CRINKLE SILK CHIFFON RUFFLE YOKE DRESS $228. Love the air-light overlay.

EMBROIDERED MESH DRESS $298 and COTTON TAPE SWEATERS CARDIGAN $178. I need a dress like this one! A petticoat for layering or a dress on its own.

No comments: