Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What not to wear is these boots

You guys watch "What not to Wear" on TLC? I like that show. I watch it when I visit my parents, and my mom and I both enjoy it. Stacy and Clinton are very adorable together. Here Stacy gives her verdict on some celebs on usmagazine.com. On Lindsey Lohan:

"Lindsay looks like she's off to an aerobics class," London observes. "While the minimal white tank works with the black skin tight super short mini, the boots make her look as if she is standing in a bucket."

Lol, they kinda do. I wish she had recommended a "proper" pair of shoes though, 'cause I'd be really interested in a better version of this outfit as the loose white tank and super-mini are so hard to pull off.



Oh by the way, were you as shocked as I was to see Joey as one of the bottom two last night?! He did not look happy. But of course Billy Ray was cut in the end. So Joey's still safe for another week. I think all the 90210 fans are voting for Ian.

(Source: usmagazine.com)

2 comments:

alexgirl said...

"looks like she's standing in a bucket." lol.
Yeah, I hate that outfit. Not to mention the look on her face. Do you think she practices "sexy" facial expressions in the bathroom mirror? Ugh.

Anonymous said...

love stacy. She's a bitch but she's always right.