Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fight sun damage

I'm probably the most obsessed person with anti-aging you'll meet. My guy jokes about how he'll look old when he's 60 and I'll still look 20. I say "that's what I'm aiming for." I force him to wear sunscreen, which he HATES, lol, but he knows it's good for him so he begrudgingly obeys. All joking aside, I do think you must take good care of your skin. You'll feel great from inside out. Now that it's summer time, we'll be spending more time outdoors, throwing balls in the park, picnicing, lounging on the patio, swimming, we gotta up our game on the sun protection. So besides wearing sunscreen everyday, it's also a good idea to use a product that helps your skin correct the photo damage at night, something that has a ton of antioxidents, retinols and peptides. Greatskin has some great products that are worth trying.

Afirm 3X $36.50, for severly photodamaged skin. AFIRM brings vitamin A to the skin in a fully active cosmetic form, creating vitamin A rejuvenation by working with your own skin chemistry.

All-In-One Anti-Aging Kit $154. This kit is made to combat signs of aging and restoring a healthy, youthful appearance to the skin. It includes Vibran-C Firming Eye Gelee, C Serum, All-In-One Cream, SPF 30 w/Green Tea, and Pearlescent Exfoliating Cleanser.

No comments: