Sunday, May 27, 2007

Glamorous hats

The old-world glamorous big floppy hats are back this season! And they aren't for old ladies. I saw a few ladies in Paris in them and I was quite envious. My mom always tried to make me wear a big straw hat when I was a kid 'cause I'd sunburn too easily, and I'd always whine about it, lol. Now you don't have to tell me twice. I always put on suncreen and one of my bucket hats if I'm going to be in the sun for a while. This summer I'm going to look for a pretty straw hat with big brims. And you should too! Straw or cotton. Get one that suits the shape of your head and face, and you'll look sophisticated and get good sun protection.

Helen Kaminski 'Melody' Wide Brim Cotton Haticon $75

Eric Javits Squishee® Straw Capicon $150

Eric Javits 'Squishee® IV' Wide Brim Haticon $190

Helen Kaminski 'Mercy' Haticon $120

Furla Haticon $30

Floppy Hat with Stitching
$14

No comments: