Thursday, May 3, 2007

Win a shopping spree at Shopbop


The super-cool giant online boutique Shopbop.com is offering one lucky shopper the opportunity to go on a $3000 shopping spree! Now you gotta get on this!

What would I buy if I won the shopping spree? Sooooo many things I want! I'd buy all the pieces from some of my favorite looks in their lookbook. They are off-the-walls sexy hot!!


Helmut Lang Layered Racer Back Dress
$205
Helmut Lang Parachute Jacket $620
Fragments Large Lucite Earrings
$40
Tashkent by Cheyenne The J Cole Wedge in Distressed Canvas
$368



Rachel Pally T-Back Bubble Dress
$198
Rachel Pally Scoop Tee $97
Marc by Marc Jacobs Star Outline Chain Necklace $118
Marc by Marc Jacobs Glass Ring Necklace $138
Lauren Merkin Metallic Zebra Canvas Eve Clutch $165


Ella Moss Black Label Sophia Dress $254
Marc by Marc Jacobs Charm Bangle $148
Kooba Nina Shoulder Bag $485
Beatrix Ong Brunia Wedge $460

Oh geez, it's over $3,000!! I guess I'd have to shell out a couple hundred myself, lol.

No comments: